The Passerelle Women
What is a Women Centre?
A warm and welcoming space where you can:
- meet other people, share in conversation;
- get to know yourself better, validate yourself and accept yourself for who you are;
- acquire tools to improve your physical and psychological health, your emotional and financial autonomy, or simply in order to learn;
- develop mutually supportive relationships, solidarity and friendships;
- get involved in a committee or on a project.
The centre is an open, inclusive community space that welcomes trans and cis women, queer and nonbinary people, and people questioning their gender identity.
It is important to have spaces that promote diversity in all its forms, whether cultural, linguistic, socioeconomic, etc.
The centre includes: a library with a wide range of reading material, a computer and printer station and a documentation centre on your rights.
Our services are available in French, Haitian Creole and English. They are free and confidential.
Become a Member
The Centre belongs to its members! Do you want to get involved, propose project ideas, participate in Centre orientations or become a volunteer?
All of this is possible!
Get in touch with the team to learn more